Enjoy warm ginger balls that are ready in a few minutes! Plus, you can also choose a vegan option.
You will need:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup dry shredded coconut without sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons crushed cacao nibs
- 1 egg OR 1 tablespoon flax meal + 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
How to do it:
Grease the baking sheet with coconut oil. Preheat the oven to 374 °F (190 °C). In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients mentioned above. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, add the coconut oil, vanilla and grated ginger. Mix the dry and wet ingredients and stir until all ingredients are well combined. Use a spoon to make balls, place them on a baking sheet in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
To make the ginger idyll complete, we recommend hot Amla with ginger as a suitable warm drink!